Holland Park Bowling Club and Lynndon Bowls Club have now fully amalgamated into the new club.
The Holland Park Bowling Club was formed in 1939 and played it's first games as a club in the backyard of one of it's founding members. By the following year, the first bowling green and clubhouse were opened at the present location.
The club prospered in the following years and membership grew to over 300 bowlers as well as 120 lady associates. It became incorporated in 1987.